Tuesday, March 22, 2011

long time!

dear bloggers: so sorry it has been such a long time! i have to tell you a god thing today, i was really wanting to write on my blog but everytime I would login it would say my password was wrong so i was kinda getting up set but i heard god saying praise me! and i was like ok so i started praying and just prasing god and as i was prasing him i heard the answer for my password and so i did the login again and it opened my blog and i was so excited!!!! i was like yesssssss thank lord you are awesome. so god does answer prays! so today if you are sad just praise jesus today, he will love it!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. O my goodness....you are an amazing writer my daughter!!! I just love, love, love you. You are so delightful and beautiful! I praise God that you praised HIM!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy to leave me a comment...