Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Beautiful winter!

Do you know what is nice to get to feel and have! Is a nice cold day! And having a nice fire and warm chili! With your friends and family! Thank you Jesus! For nice cold weather! In Texas! Yay!!! Also, there was another thing I wanted to say is something that was AWESOME! It was the best thing that I ever saw! So, ever Sunday night I go to youth and it was during praise and worship and I was singing with my friends. And I turned around and saw my mom and I waved at her and she waved back with a HUGE smile on her face! And so, I turned around and begin singing and of the corner of my eye I saw a white figure going past me and then I felt something touching me,I thought it was my mom but it was my DAD! He was not suppose to be home until Thursday! He came early! I was so happy! And I did not care who was watching me!!! I started to cry and I saw some people crying! And my mom was telling the people who were crying! What was going on! So that was th best thing that I every got to see and be a part of!!!! Bye! God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy to leave me a comment...