Friday, November 25, 2011

merry earley christmas!

Hello,I can not wait for CHRISTMAS!!!!! yay! you have to admit that you can not wait for christmas even if you are 1 or 100 you have to get excited for christmas! every single day I have been looking at the count down to christmas clock I get from the nice, awesome, wonderful GOOGLE! whoa whoa whoa! and, when you think about the real meaning of christmas. like Mary and Gabriel. you know when they have pictures of them well Mary looks older then the word says she was 14 not 30! I don't know why I said this oh... I know why becuase this is christmas!!! well, merry early christmas! :)

p.s. tell me how was your thanksgiving and did you go shopping at black friday well, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy to leave me a comment...